| Group Size:
|| Max Altitude:
||22 Days/23 Nights
| Arrival at:
|| Departure from:
|| Trip Style:
The high valleys north of the Ganesh range on the Tibetan border are the complete wilderness and away from much of the trekkers.
This very trek is newly introduced by us and all of our clients are lucky enough to obtain the permission to enter this beautiful area. The trail starts from Bettrawati following the upper valley landscapes. You will be witnessing the panoramic views of many majestic mountains, not tiring to see the smiling faces of native people from the villages and sometimes walking by the bank of rivers in continuation of the trail. You will have the opportunities to visit the inhabitants of these areas, who live in flat roofed fortress-like village in this remote village. The journey around these legendary mountains is among the most enjoyable though tough.
This is one of the legendary "Hidden Valleys" of the Himalayas, guarded by 3 tiered pagoda set on a rocky steep sided gorges to pine forest and alpine meadows leading to a huge glacier below the snow capped peaks. The trail ends at Gorkha and the following day we drive back to Kathmandu.
- Days 1: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel
- Days 2: Sight seeing in Kathmandu Valley
- Days 3: Kathmandu drive to Betrawati by Bus
- Days 4: Trek to Sat Dobato
- Days 5: Trek to Valche
- Days 6: Trek to Ganga
- Days 7: Trek to Rupchet (High Camp)
- Days 8: Trek to Kharka crossing via Singla pass
- Days 9: Trek to Pangsangla Pass
- Days 10: Trek to Tipling
- Days 11: Trek to Kharka
- Days 12: Trek to Kalo-Seto Kunda
- Days 13: Trek to Kharka
- Days 14: Trek to Lapa khading
- Days 15: Trek to kharka/ Goth
- Days 16: Trek to Kasigaoo
- Days 17: Trek to Machhai Khola
- Days 18: Trek to Lapu besi
- Days 19: Trek to Amala
- Days 20: Trek to Arrught Bazar
- Days 21: Trek to Khanchok
- Days 22: Trek to Gorkha Bazar and Drive back to Kathmandu
- Days 23: Transfer to Airport and departuress
Note: We can customize this trek according to your travel needs.
- Airport/Hotel/ Airport pick up & drop by car/Van/Bus.
- Accommodation with breakfast at 3 star deluxe hotel in Kathmandu as per above Itinerary.
- Kathmandu City Tours as per above Itinerary ., inclusive of tour guide, car / van
- Fresh Cooking Meals during the trek in Our Own Kitchen (breakfast, lunch & dinner) including, Fresh Juice, coffee & tea.
- Accommodation in Two Man Dom Tents during the trekking.
- All Land Transportation to and from Kathmandu as per itinerary Car/bus/van
- One highly experienced, helpful , friendly English Speaking guide, & Necessary porters , Highly Experience Cook , Kitchen boy , Kitchen Helper , Sherpa , their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipments
- Special Trekking Permit , national park & Conservation Entry Permit fees as per Nepal Government regulation.
- Domestic Flight & Domestic airport taxes as per above Itinerary where it is applicable.
- Farewell dinner at Last Night in Traditional Nepali Kitchen
- Rescue Service Arrangement.
- All Kitchen equipment.
- All camping Equipment ( Sleeping Tent , kitchen Tent , Toilet Tent , Sleeping bag , Sleeping mattress , Dinning Tent , Chair & Tables )
What's Not Included
- Lunch and dinner while in Kathmandu
- Travel Insurance for cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects. We strongly advise you to take personal travel insurance with Rescue Evacuation Cover.
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Nepal entry visa fee - you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International airport - Kathmandu.
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry and telephone calls
- Trekking equipments
- Tips for trekking stafffs, driver etc.
Date & Cost (Scheduled Trips)
|| Book Now
|| Book Now