| Group Size:
|| Max Altitude:
||8 Days/9 Nights
| Arrival at:
|| Departure from:
|| Trip Style:
These treks offer a variety of picturesque villages and breathtaking views of Ganesh Himal, Manaslu, and the Langtang ranges. Central Nepal is a fine introduction into some of the more off-the-beaten path trekking as the terrain is constant, but not too steep, and the altitude is relatively low. This is one of the few areas that are best visited in winter as the summer months can get a bit hot. Langtang is one of the least trekked, yet one of the most beautiful, trekking areas. Located north of the Kathmandu Valley, the route goes through traditional and ethnic villages and untouched forests on the way to the peaks of Langtang-Lining. This trek reveals the contrast between the Hindu culture of the Kathmandu Valley and the Buddhist culture to the immediate north of Kathmandu. The highlights of this tour include the visit to Langtang Valley, Kyangin Gompa (monastery) and the Liriung Glacier.
Moderate to strenous trekking and lodging between 2000 m and 4,380 m and optional hiking to 5,033 m on Tserko Ri Peak. Accommodation in comfortable lodges run by local families. The trek starts with a drive from Kathmandu and includes all meals, services of experienced trek guide and porters to carry luggage. Clients carry a day-pack only and walk at their own pace.
- Days 1 Arrival at Kathmandu. Airport transfer to hotel. Overnight at hotel. B.B.
- Days 2 Full day sightseeing tour of Nepal UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE such as Kathmandu durbar square, Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath, Swayambhunath, Patan durbar square, Bhaktapur Durbar square & Changunarayan Temple. Overnight at hotel. B.B.
- Days 3 Drive to Dhunche 2030 m. Overnight at Guest House. B.L.D.
- Days 4 Trek to Thulo Shyabru Gaon 2210 m. Overnight at Guest House. B.L.D.
- Days 5 Trek to Lama Hotel 2340 m. Overnight at Guest House. B.L.D.
- Days 6 Trek to Langtang Village. 3330 m. Overnight at Guest House. B.L.D.
- Days 7 Trek 2.30 hr. to Kyangjing Gompa 3730 m. After lunch short hike to Langtang glacier. Overnight at Guest House. B.L.D.
- Days 8 Explore Kanjing Gompa. Hike up to Tsergo Ri peak 4984 m. or Kyanjing Ri 4500 m.Overnight at Guest House. B.L.D.
- Days 9 Trek back to Lama Hotel 2340 m. Overnight at Guest House. B.L.D.
- Days 10 Trek down to Shyabru Benshi 1460 m. Overnight at Guest House. B.L.D.
- Days 11 Drive back to Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel. B.B.
- Days 12 Leisure day in Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel. B.B.
- Days 13 Transfer to Airport for your home departure. Farewell !!
Note: B.B. Bed and Breakfast, B.L.D. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Airport/Hotel/ Airport pick up & drop by car/Van/Bus.
- Accommodation with breakfast at 3 star deluxe hotel in Kathmandu as per above Itinerary.
- Kathmandu City Tours as per above Itinerary ., inclusive of tour guide, car / van
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner , 3 times a Day) with tea & coffee during the trek.
- Tourist standard Guest house accommodation in the mountain ( twin sharing basis with Common Toilet ) ,
- One highly experienced, helpful , friendly English Speaking guide, & porters (One porter for 2 Client with maximum 10 kg per Client), their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipments
- Langtang National Park entry permit and TIMS Fee.
- Farewell dinner at Last Night in Traditional Nepali Kitchen
- All Land Transportation as per Itinerary by Car/ Bus /van
- Rescue Service Arrangement.
What's Not Included
- Lunch and dinner while in Kathmandu
- Travel insurance for cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects. We strongly advise you to take personal travel insurance with Rescue Evacuation Cover
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Nepal entry visa fee - you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International airport - Kathmandu.
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry and telephone calls
- Trekking equipments
- Tips for trekking stafffs, driver etc.
Date & Cost (Scheduled Trips)
|| Book Now
|| Book Now