| Group Size:
|| Max Altitude:
||11 Days/11 Nights
| Arrival at:
|| Departure from:
|| Trip Style:
- Accommodation in twin sharing in Standard Deluxe Hotel with Breakfast in Gangtok and Darjeeling. Yuksom accommodation will be in full board.
- Transportation by Sumo or Maxx jeep non ac Vehicle and Sightseeing in Gangtok in Maruti Van as for the Government rule.
- For 6 to 10 Pax 2 Vehicle will be used.
- All meals during the trek
- Services of porters, pack animals, camping equipments during the trek
- Services of English speaking escorts/guide all throughout the trek
- Services of porters at Airport and hotels
- Welcome drink on arrival.
Day 01 : Today from Bagdogra Airport, New Jalpaiguri Rail Station, Phuntsholing Bhutan Border or Bhadrapur Airport transfer to Gangtok the capital of Sikkim. Check in at Hotel at Gangtok leisure overnight.
Day 02 : Today after breakfast Visit the places around Gangtok. The places you will visit in sightseeing are as follows.
- Directorate of Handicrafts and Handlooms or Government Institute of Cottage Industries – Established by Government to promote the manufacturing and selling of authentic and traditional arts and handicraft, handlooms and exquisite carpets, blankets and shawls in "Lepcha" weaves, furniture (Choksies), thankas, paintings, wooden decoration and bamboo products in authentic Sikkimese designs. Visiting Hours - Monday to Saturday from 9.30 Am. to 12.30 Pm. And 1.00Pm to 3.00 PM. Closed on Sundays, Second Saturdays and Government holidays.
- Enchey Monastery - About 3 km from the centre of town, a small hermitage was built by lama Druptob Karpo (renowned for his power of flying) at this spot after he flew here from Maenam Hill in South Sikkim about more than 200 years ago. During the reign of Sidkeong Tulku, 1909-1910. The present monastery was built in the form of Chinese Pagoda. It follows Nyingmapa order. The annual puja is celebrated with religious masked dances on the 18h and 19th days of the 11 month of the Tibetan Buddhist calendar corresponding to the month of December.
- Research Institute of Tibetology - The Namgyal Research Institute of Tibetology is a world-renowned research centre for Tibetan Buddhism and is well stocked with rare books and manuscripts on Buddhism. Contains rare collection of antique like coins, statues, rosaries, antic documents, brass bells, dorjis, and thankas. Ti has a collection of almost 30,000 volumes on diverse subjects like astrology, philosophy, magic and religion. It conducts research in the fields of language and culture of Tibet. The foundation was laid in 1957 by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and was inaugurated by Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru in October 1958. It also has a number of religious art and craftwork as well as books for sale. It's vast wealth of Lepcha, Tibetan and Sanskrit manuscripts attracts scholars from all corners of the world. The institute is open from 10.00 AM to 4.00 PM, Monday to Saturday and is closed on Sunday, Second Saturdays and on Government holidays.
- Rumtek Monastery - It is about 24 km From Gangtok nested in a lovely landscape. The first monastery was built in 1717 At Rumtek by the then Chogyal Gyurmed Namgyal, but was destroyed by the earthquake and aging. His Holiness the late 16th Gyalwa Karmapa constructed the second monastery in 1960. It is the headquarters of the Kagyu-pa (Red Hat) sect of the Tibetan lamaistic Buddhism. It is an excellent replica of the original Kagyu headquarters at Tsurpu in Tibet. It houses some of the world's most unique art objects, ancient manuscripts and icons. Above the Rumtek Dharma Chakra Centre is a hermitage where the monks go into complete seclusion for meditation for a period of three years. The important chaam (religious masked dance) is performed on the 10 th day of the 5th month of the Tibetan Calendar, and presence eight manifestations of the Guru Rimpoche. This is highly colourful and spectacular and draws many pilgrims and visitors. Prayers at about 0400 and 1800 hours.
- Tashi View Point.
Then in the evening free at leisure. Leisure overnight
Day 03 : Today after breakfast transfer from Gangtok to Nambu Village. The distance from Gangtok to Nambu Village is 120km and it will take 5 hours. Overnight in Tents at Nambu Village. Then in the evening Some tips of trekking in Mt Kanchendzonga.
Day 04 : Today Trek from Nambu to Chongri the altitude of Chongri is 2,744m and it is 8 km and it will take 5 hours of walk. Camp at Chongri.
Day 05 : Today after breakfast trek from Chongri to Naya Patal. It is at and altitude of 3,200m and it is 7 km from Chongri to Naya Patal about 4 hours walk. Camp at overnight at Chongri.
Day 06 : Today after breakfast trek from Naya Patal to Yambong. Yambong is at an altitude 3,659m and distance from Naya Patal to Yambong is 10km and it will take 7hours. Overnight in tents at Yambong.
Day 07 : Today after breakfast trek from Yambong to Gomathang. Gomathang is at altitude 3,354m and distance is 6km time take will be 4hours. Camp at Gomathang.
Day 08 : Today trek from Gomathang to Pangding. The altitude of Pangding is 4,210m and distance is 5 km time taken will be 4 hours. Camp at Pangding.
Day 09 : Today trek from Pangding to Dzongri. Altitude of Dzongri is 4030m and distance is 10 Km time taken will be 7 hours. Camp at Dzongri
Day 10 : Today trek from Dzongri to Thangshing. Thangshing is at an altitude 3,800m. Camp at Thangshing.
Day 11 : Today trek from Thangshing to Lamuney. It is at an altitude 4,207m. Camp at Lamuney.
Day 12 : Today trek form Lamuney to Gochala pass and come back to Thangshing. Camp at thnagshing.
Day 13 : Today trek from Thangshing to Tshoka Village. Camp at Tshoka.
Day 14 : Today trek from Tshoka to Yuksom. Check in at hotel at Yuksom. Leisure overnight.
Day 15 : Yuksom Village to to Darjeeling. Check in at Hotel at Darjeeling. Leisure overnight.
Day 16 : Today early morning Transfer to Tiger Hill to see the view of Sun rise over Mt Kanchendzonga. While returning visit Yiga-Choling (Ghoom). Then to the Hotel for Darjeeling Tea Breakfast and after breakfast transfer for sightseeing around Darjeeling the places you will be visiting are as follows.
- Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park which has the Siberian tiger, Himalayan black bear, red panda, snow leopard and many other animal and bird species, and the nearby snow leopard breeding center.
- Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, a training center for mountaineers which also houses the Everest museum' Natural History Museum, with its fine display of Himalaya wildlife.
- Tibetan Refugee Self-Help Center, a major center for the production of Tibetan carpets, woodwork and leather goods;
- Tea Garden and Tea Factory.
- Peace Pegoda.
Then in the evening back to the hotel. Leisure overnight.
Day 17 : Today after breakfast transfer to Phuntsholing ( Bhutan Border) or Bhadrapur Airport ( Nepal Border) and Bagdogra Airport. for your flight for onward tour. With wonderful memories of your tour of Sikkim and Darjeeling.
Date & Cost (Scheduled Trips)
|| Book Now
|| Book Now